Thursday, September 10, 2015

Becoming A Life Coach and Self Growth

When I was told that the first requirement for a life coach is continuing self  growth, I was totally sold on the idea of me becoming a life coach for the rest of my life. I consciously adopted the idea of self  growth about 30 years ago and since then have been in love with personal growth and spiritual growth (which I happen to think are the same thing).

Before that I was unconsciously searching for the idea. I joined a spiritual group; I went to a 24-hour encounter group with my ex-husband; I went to a 12-Step group to lose weight and I went to Marriage Encounter with my ex-husband. But I didn’t know what I was searching for and so it was hard to find. I had a spiritual awakening when I realized that I had to leave my marriage. I walked out on the ledge of uncertainty and ran away with no job and with four kids. That was my moment! And I learned from then on that what I was looking for was uncovering the Being I came here to earth to be.

I’ve had other addictions before - ones that made me high or fat - but this is a most positive one! I am addicted to uncovering my inner essence  and my  self  growth - and that is what I convey to my clients.

You University Coaching/Life Coach Training and Life Coaching 

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Sounds a lot like me LOL. Except for the 4 kids part - I only have the one. Can't wait to get started on the training and doing this for a living.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How to Become a Life Coach: Becoming a Life Coach Who Is Destined for Greatness...

    Are you interested in how to become a life coach or are you committed to becoming a life coach who is truly world class?  Not everyone wants to know how to become a life coach who is considered to be great.  Some people want to become a life coach who ...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your thoughts.